You can translate the question and the replies:

Where exactly do we need to add odbc64-denodo.tdc file?

I have been trying to connect from tableau to denodo, I can able to connect, but during fetching of the data, the following error shows up "an error occured while communicating with data source". So how to resolve this issue?
user
13-07-2016 05:00:04 -0400

1 Answer

The following information to answer the subject of your question is directly from the Connecting Tableau to Denodo document found in the Knowledge Base (https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Northbound%20Connections/Connecting%20Tableau%20to%20Denodo): "The following configuration file can be used: - odbc64-denodo.tdc ... Once the configuration file is ready it must be copied to the Tableau installation. If the user has access to the global filesystem, copy the file to: - <TABLEAU_HOME>/defaults/Datasources If the access to the Tableau installation folder is not possible, the configuration can still be personalized for each user. In this case copy the configuration file to: - %HOMEPATH%/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Datasources NOTE: when this configuration is to be applied on a Tableau Server installation, instead of on Tableau Desktop, the configuration file must be copied to: - <TABLEAU_HOME>/Tableau Server/<version>/bin" Hope that helps!
Denodo Team
14-07-2016 15:57:23 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here