You can translate the question and the replies:

Scheduler : Mail configuration

We have downloaded the custom email plugin to show the file content in email body [PlugInName: denodo-emailexportedfiles-customhandler-6.0]. Imported the JAR/PlugIn using "PlugIns" option under "configuration" in Scheduler Administration Tool. Used, email-exported-files PlugIn and configured in handler section successfully. Report execution is successfull. But, fails to show the file content in email body. Getting below error. "Not found parameter: the message cannot be sent. Missing configuration parameter: 'Mail/port' " Could you please help to address this issue asap ? Let me know for any questions. Regards Nagaraja Akkivalli
user
05-06-2017 02:57:48 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, The error “Missing configuration parameter: ‘Mail/port’” could be due to the invalid port number given in the Mail Configuration of the Scheduler Administration tool. I would check if the following configuration properties are valid by doing the following steps: 1. In Scheduler Administration tool, check under ‘Server Configuration > Mail Configuration > Port’ has valid port number. Also, ensure that this is the port number that matches with the port number of Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server. 1. In Denodo Platform files, check if the property ‘Mail/port’ in the <Denodo_Home>/conf/scheduler/ConfigurationParameters.properties file is also a valid one. After verifying the ports, I would restart the Scheduler server and execute the job again to get the email with the output file sent successfully. Hope this helps!!
Denodo Team
06-06-2017 05:49:01 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here