You can translate the question and the replies:

Connectivity Issue while creating Multidimensional Data Source

Product Version: 6.0 Hello everybody, I have a problem with the Connection to SAP BW. I get the following Error, if I want to create a Base View: Unable to connect to the multidimensional server: Insufficient resources to execute operation. I have installed the JCO Connector as described in the chapter "Installing the SAP JCo Connector". Yesterday I got the connection and it was possible to execute a query. But today, I can´t create a new Base View and if I want to execute a Query from the Base View from yesterday, I get the following error: Finished with error: Error executing query. Total time 0.207 seconds. CUBEB1MATERIAL_0 [BASE] [ERROR] CUBEB1MATERIAL_0 [SAPBWBAPI WRAPPER] [ERROR] CUBEB1MATERIAL_0#0 [SAPBWBAPI ROUTE] [ERROR] Received exception with message 'Could not initialize class com.denodo.vdb.engine.wrapper.raw.saperp.rfc.core.connection.DenodoSAPDataProvider' Thanks for help!
user
07-07-2017 05:57:29 -0400

2 Answers

Hi, probably you have installed the RFCReadTable connector after configuring the SAP BW BAPI connector. The RFCReadTable Custom Wrapper allows to create base views and execute SQL queries on SAP platforms accessing via SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo), the same that it is used in the SAP BW BAPI connector. If this is the case, it is important to know that each connector has to manage its own JCo libraries. This is a limitation of SAP JCo, not of Denodo. Please follow the installation instructions in the RFCReadTable connector user guide to install it correctly and do not interfere with the SAP BW BAPI connector. Hope it helps!
Denodo Team
10-07-2017 17:08:19 -0400
Thanks for the answer. Can you give me a Link to the RFCReadTable connector user guide, so that I can install the Connector correctly. I have used the document "Denodo RFCReadTable Custom Wrapper" to get a connection.
user
11-07-2017 02:44:50 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here