You can translate the question and the replies:

VDP Connection error. You can continue working in draft mode

Version 6, Last update installed : 20170220 Issue: After logging into Scheduler on local machine, I have added a new server where I actually want to schedule a job for frequent cache load process. After connecting to that server ( using admin credentials ), during the process of creating a new VDPCache job, under Extraction section after choosing Data Source as VDP I see an error message saying "VDP Connection error. You can continue working in draft mode" and I'm unable to select any view from that server VDP. Please advise.
user
14-07-2017 06:03:57 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I would verify if the connection to Virtual DataPort is properly established and stays connected while creating the VDPCache job. The connection error about ‘You can continue working in draft mode’ occurs when the connection to Virtual DataPort server is lost and not able to retrieve views. I would ensure the Virtual DataPort server is running by checking its status in Denodo Platform Control Center. And then, I would try creating the VDPCache job. You can refer to the [VDPCache Extraction Section](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/configuring_new_jobs/vdpcache_extraction_section) of the Scheduler Administration Guide for more information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
17-07-2017 07:36:21 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here