You can translate the question and the replies:

How to expose Denodo base view as an OData service ?

Hello, Let's say we have a base view in Denodo called "products". How can we expose "products" as an OData service ?
user
21-01-2016 13:18:26 -0500

5 Answers

Hello, In order to expose a view as an OData service, do the following steps: -Download the OData service zip file from the support site in the "Denodo Connects" tab -Follow the steps listed in Denodo OData Service - User Manual -In the last step, go to a URL with this format - http://localhost:9090/denodo-odata2-service-5.5/denodo-odata.svc/<db>/<view> Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
21-01-2016 18:40:42 -0500
Thank you, one quick problem though. When we try to create a new base query using the OData Jar, it says "getSchemaParameters is missing".
user
22-01-2016 07:40:24 -0500
Hi! Just to clarify, are you trying to create a base view in Denodo using the OData custom wrapper or publish a view as an OData service? What is the exact error message you are receiving? Are you using the latest version of the ODATA service/wrapper? One reason this error might come up is because there may be an entity in the service that does not have a key.
Denodo Team
22-01-2016 20:04:42 -0500
I downloaded the Odata service wrapper and followed the list of 8 steps from the document. I wasn't able to go to localhost and see the odata service. I've asked other people on my team to do that also and they have the same problem.
user
04-02-2016 15:52:57 -0500
Hi, When you are creating a base view from the custom wrapper, how are you entering information into the fields? Can you copy the entire error message that you are receiving? If you navigate to the Service endpoint in a web browser, you should see entity collections with a structure similar to the following: <collection href="example"> <atom:title>example</atom:title> </collection> This is where you will find the name of the entity to enter for Entity Collection. I also recommend checking to make sure you are using the latest version of the OData custom wrapper.
Denodo Team
10-02-2016 17:34:03 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here