You can translate the question and the replies:

Error with login VDP Administration Tool!

Hi, Bij login voor VDP Admistration Tool I get the error. I had this problem yesterday too. I have reinstall De Denodo 6 again and the problem were solved. I have this problem again: Message is: com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.server.VDBManagerImpl_Stub.open(Ljava/util/Properties;)Lcom/denodo/vdb/vdbinterface/common/IQueryExecutor; I can not every time reinstall the Denodo. Here is the log: 108204 [AWT-EventQueue-0] ERROR 2016-04-01T14:21:31.459 com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.components.connection.ConnectionPanel - Connection error: com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxyException: com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.server.VDBManagerImpl_Stub.open(Ljava/util/Properties;)Lcom/denodo/vdb/vdbinterface/common/IQueryExecutor; at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxy.execute(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxy.execStatement(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.serverfacade.VDBServerFacade.findDatabaseByName(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.serverfacade.VDBServerFacade.login(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.model.connection.VDPConnections$1.doInBackground(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.model.connection.VDPConnections$1.doInBackground(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
user
01-04-2016 08:33:43 -0400

5 Answers

Hello! I see that you asked three questions (including this one), and in the question https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=90670000000k9pPAAQ&title=2%20problems%20with%20Denodo%20Express%206!!! you mentioned that the problems were fixed. Per your description it seems that the solution for that question also solves this current question we're in. First, I'm glad you could fix the problems you were having; second, like we mentioned in the other question, could you tell other users what you did to solve it, so they can benefit from your knowledge? Thank you!
Denodo Team
01-04-2016 18:27:09 -0400
Hi, The problem were solved through reinstalling Denodo. But this is not a solution. I can not install every day Denodo again. Here the log of today. Please asap your solution! 0 [AWT-EventQueue-0] ERROR 2016-04-07T09:29:56.585 com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.components.connection.ConnectionPanel - Connection error: com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxyException: com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.server.VDBManagerImpl_Stub.open(Ljava/util/Properties;)Lcom/denodo/vdb/vdbinterface/common/IQueryExecutor; at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxy.execute(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxy.execStatement(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.serverfacade.VDBServerFacade.findDatabaseByName(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.serverfacade.VDBServerFacade.login(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.model.connection.VDPConnections$1.doInBackground(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.model.connection.VDPConnections$1.doInBackground(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
user
 Edited on: 28-07-2017 05:35:22 -0400
Hi, This sounds like some form of specific issue with your target environment. We recommend that you review the Hardware and Software Pre-Requisites for installation in the The Denodo Platform Installation Guide which can be found here: https://community.denodo.com/docs/view/document/Denodo%20Platform/Denodo%206.0/Denodo%20Platform%20Installation%20Guide These detail specific pre-requisites for installation of VDP such as the recommended hardware and software, in addition to other specific requirements such as PATH configuration and dependencies. Hope this helps.
Denodo Team
07-04-2016 06:45:12 -0400
Hi Denodo team, Thank you so much. The problem is solved! Regards, Majid
user
 Edited on: 28-07-2017 05:35:22 -0400
hi majid, Please tell how your problem is solved. Regards, Geeta
user
23-03-2018 04:59:43 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here