You can translate the question and the replies:

Base view gets created from query, however, cannot execute it.

I am able to create a base view from query, and do not get any error messages when creating it, given the instructions. However, when I attempt to execute it, I get following error message. Code is fine, and it runs with no issues and returns results, if I execute it in Oracle SQL Developer or Toad. Unfortunately, the same code does NOT execute and denodo base view that was created using the same code. The code does NOT have any comments, and semi colon is also removed from the code. No error is given when base view is created and it creates the base view successfully from the code. However, cannot execute select statement from the base view... QUERY [VIRTUAL] [ERROR] QUERY [JDBC WRAPPER] [ERROR] QUERY [JDBC ROUTE] [ERROR] Received exception with message 'ORA-00928: missing SELECT keyword'
user
02-06-2022 17:32:40 -0400

1 Answer

Hello, If I could create a base view and had these errors, I would need to know there is not a problem in the code. Since you have a valid support user account, please open a new support case at [Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com) so that the support team can review the issue in detail. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
02-06-2022 19:59:32 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here