You can translate the question and the replies:

"Output can be undefined" possible solutions

Hi, So I have been getting this "iterator output can be undefined" error It is output to many different sequences, but I can't seem to figure out why I am getting this error. All the iterator holds is a record contructor that holds the extracted data of a first name last name and report number. So my question is what is the reason behind this error and maybe some common reasons this error pops up. I'm also wondering what "script error 11: invalid query" means. Thanks!
User
16-06-2022 10:35:16 -0400

3 Answers

Alright so i figured out why I was getting that error. It was due to the fact I had a condition accross both, the sequence I was using the extracted data for, and the extracted data. I moved the condition to only cover the sequence I needed the data for and it worked perfectly. Still confused on what that 'Script 11' error is but I am not getting that anymore.
User
16-06-2022 11:42:43 -0400
it also had to do with the fact that the record contructor was adding the records to lists. and the list need to be a global variable so they have to go before any iterator you put so every iterator can pull from it.
User
16-06-2022 15:13:15 -0400
Hi, I have come across similar situation when the query included in one of the component in ITPilot wrapper is wrong and it was throwing a similar error for me. I have performed the below checks to resolve the error, * Ensure the query which I have included in the ITPilot wrapper is valid. * Check the ITPilot log and execution trace of the ITPilot wrapper execution to get detailed information about the error. In case, if you are a valid Support User, you may open a Support Case at the Denodo [Support Site](https://support.denodo.com/) and the Denodo Team will help you with appropriate solutions. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
22-06-2022 01:30:19 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here