You can translate the question and the replies:

current_timestamp wrong when compare my local time

when i execute this query: select current_timestamp result is: 2022-09-15 19:42:17.255-07:00 and my local time is : 2022-09-16 09:42:17.255-07:00 it has a difference of 14 hours it can be tricked with using the addhour function how it can be automatically?how fix the configuration server? it also happens in diagnostic-monitoring-tool, time series not correct
user
15-09-2022 22:48:31 -0400

2 Answers

Hi, In general, when you execute the query (**“select currenttimestamp”**) from VQL Shell, the Virtual DataPort will display the result based on the Default I18n specified in the Server configuration. Hence, for your use case, I would ensure that the Default I18n in the server is same as the local time zone by navigating to the ***"Administration > Server configuration > Default I18n"***. Further, if the local timezone i18n is not listed in the predefined i18n, then I would create a own custom I18n based on the local timezone by using a **Map** statement with [internationalization parameters](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/vql/advanced_characteristics/creating_new_internationalization_configurations/creating_new_internationalization_configurations) in the VQL Shell. **For example:** ``` CREATE MAP I18N i18n_us_pst ( 'country' = 'US' 'datepattern' = 'MMM d, yyyy h:mm:ss a' 'doubledecimalposition' = '2' 'doubledecimalseparator' = '' 'doublegroupseparator' = '' 'language' = 'en' 'timepattern' = 'DAY' 'timezone' = 'PST' ); ``` Similarly, in the Diagnostic & Monitoring Tool, the diagnostic information is displayed by the real-time information of one or more Virtual DataPort servers. Hence, it read the “default i18n” of the monitored Virtual DataPort server before starting to start monitoring and it displays the date values based on the server i18n. For example, if “default i18n” is selected as “us_est” in the Virtual DataPort server, it will show timings as per EST time zone in the Virtual DataPort server and Diagnostics & Monitoring Tool for that Virtual DataPort server. Thus, the time series is always based on the time zone of the respective server. For more information, you can have a look at the [Configuring the Default Internationalization section](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/administration/server_configuration/configuring_the_default_internationalization/configuring_the_default_internationalization#) under the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
16-09-2022 05:17:37 -0400
solved. thankyou
user
16-09-2022 06:38:49 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here