You can translate the question and the replies:

a Question

为什么我输入账号密码,然后就返回登录界面了?
user
19-09-2022 04:57:17 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I used an automatic translator for your question and based on the automatic translation, I understand that you have issues logging in to Virtual DataPort Administration Tool or Web Design Studio. For your scenario, I would check the configurations below to log into Virtual DataPort Administration Tool or Web Design Studio: * The Virtual DataPort server is running. * Make sure you have entered the correct username/password. The default login username and password for Virtual DataPort Administration Tool and Web Design Studio is admin/admin. * For the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool and Web Design Studio, the default connection URI is “//localhost:9999/admin”. > “//<VDP_hostname>:<VDP_port>/<database_name>” By following the above steps, I could log into the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool or Web Design Studio successfully. For more information, you can refer to [First steps - Launching Denodo](https://community.denodo.com/tutorials/browse/basics/2fs1controlcenter) section of Tutorials. I would also check the **vdp.log** file located in “**<DENODO_HOME>/logs/vdp**” to know why the error is thrown. If the above-mentioned suggestion is not working for you or your question is different, I would recommend you to post your question in English. Hope this helps!!
Denodo Team
19-09-2022 08:10:23 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here