If I want to run the **DVCSPULL** command in Jenkins then I would use Scheduler REST Client API. To do so, I would follow the steps listed below,
* Create a VDP job in Scheduler that runs a Query,
`"DVCSPULL <database_name: literal>"`
* Create a new project in Jenkins
* Under the Build Steps dropdown, select **HTTP Request**
* Then execute the [**Scheduler API**](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/scheduler/administration/developer_api/rest_api/rest_api) command in HTTP Request to execute the particular Scheduler job.
* Save the project and select “**Build**” to execute the project.
You could refer to the section [**Statements to Work with GIT**](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/vql/version_control_systems_integration_commands/statements_to_work_with_git/statements_to_work_with_git) of the Virtual DataPort VQL Guide for more information about VCS related commands in Denodo Platform.
Hope this helps!