You can translate the question and the replies:

check Denodo is installed already

Hi Team, How to check whether Denodo is installed already in a linux box using CLI ? Once it is confirmed it is installed or not , then we will identify the process ID of services .Already know to get the PID of denodo services. Thanks in advance , Lavanya.R
user
25-10-2022 07:57:41 -0400
code

4 Answers

Hello, In order to check whether Denodo is installed successfully on a machine or not, it will be an operating system level check for that machine. It can be implemented by checking the list of installed softwares/tools on the machine. For example, In this case to check whether its installed on a linux machine, I can run either of the following command(mostly applicable to all the Unix distributions) : 1.` $ which Denodo` It will return the installed path 2.` $ apt list - -installed `It lists all the packages installed in the linux machine Similarly, to check the status of Denodo installation in Windows machine we can run either of the following command : 1.` services.msc ` It opens the Services dialog listing all the services related to installed softwares and tools. Here, if you can find services related to Denodo, that means its successfully installed. 2.` sc queryex type= service state= all ` It lists all the installed services on the command line itself.You can scroll through for Denodo related services to ensure the installation status. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
26-10-2022 19:20:01 -0400
code
Thanks, It would really help
user
27-10-2022 00:44:51 -0400
Hi Team , The above suggested methods are not helpful in Linux environment. which Denodo is giving any outputs .Also from installed packages list, I couldn't find anything realated to Denodo . Please provide some other way .
user
02-11-2022 07:53:58 -0400
Hello, I will recommend consulting a Linux team for steps to confirm if Denodo is installed on your machine, as they will provide information based on the specific version of your operating system. If the Denodo is not reflected in the list of packages installed, an alternative approach could be to look for the Denodo services available on the machine like designstudio_service, denodo_platform etc. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
04-11-2022 19:57:37 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here