In general this error occurs when there is an issue with the request sent to s3 bucket. In this case the request has to go via MinIO. In order to troubleshoot this issue I would do the following:
* I would verify the parameters & values provided in the **core-site.xml** file
* In the DFS data source I would ensure the ‘File System URI’ is correct.
* Also, In the ‘Wrapper parameter values’ I would check the Path and File name pattern is given correctly.
* I would also elevate the loglevel of the following logger and check the vdp.log file for detailed information
* Furthermore, I would test the same connection from any other java application or using any compatible Python libraries.
Suppose if you still need help and if you are a valid support user then you could raise a support case on [Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com/MainPage.do ) so that our support team can help you.
Hope this helps!