I couldn’t see the image you have attached. I will post the general reasons for not working. This will give you a hint why the server is not working.
Please check the following:
* Check if the web container is up and running.
* Kindly check vdp-dmt.log located under the directory <DENODO_HOME>\logs\vdp-dmt to find if there is any reason for the DMT Tool not being working.
* Please remove or comment the property 'vdp.database.diagnostic' in the file '<DENODO_HOME>/resources/apache-tomcat/webapps/diagnostic-monitoring-tool/WEB-INF/classes/ConfigurationParameters.properties' and then restart the server. To do that, you could follow the below steps:
* Stop all the Denodo Platform Servers.
* Stop all the Java processes from Task Manager.
* Modify the file as has been mentioned before.
* Restart the server and Diagnostic & Monitoring Tool.
For more details, you could refer the following documents:
* **[Diagnostic & Monitoring Tool Guide](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/dmt/index)**
* **[Creating Environments](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/dmt/creating_servers_and_environments/creating_environments/creating_environments)**
* **[Creating Servers](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/dmt/creating_servers_and_environments/creating_servers/creating_servers)**
* **[Creating Diagnostics](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/dmt/creating_diagnostics_and_diagnostic_intervals/creating_diagnostics/creating_diagnostics)**
If the above checks don't address the issue you are looking for then please specify the exact error.
Hope this helps!