If I want to integrate Denodo with Dynatrace, I would perform the below steps:
* In Dynatrace, navigate to the **settings** under the “Manage” Tab
* Click on the **Monitored** **Technologies** menu and select “Add new technology monitoring”.
* Next, click on “Add JMX/PMI extension” and select “Use JMX/PMI extensions editor”.
* Then, define an **extension name** and select “**Add metric source**”. If this option doesn’t appear, ensure that the Virtual DataPort server is running and Dynatrace OneAgent is installed and running.
* After that, Under the “Monitored Technology” select the “**Other**” option. In suggested source field, click on the edit(pencil) icon and confirm the hostname of your machine running in the Virtual DataPort server.
* Next, Under the “**Process**” field, choose one of the options named “com.denodo.util.launcher.Launcher”.
* Once done, click on the **Add** **metric** and choose domain as “com.denodo.vdb.management.mbeans” along with that choose **filter by** as “type”.
After doing this, all the metrics such as DataSourceManagementInfo, MemoryManagementInfo, VDBServerManagementInfo will be available for monitoring.
Hope this helps!