You can translate the question and the replies:

Easiest way to install the Scheduler after installing only the VDP?

When installing the Denodo Platform Control Center, I only selected the options for the VDP, not for the Scheduler nor the ITPilot. I now require use of the Scheduler. Is there a simple way to install the Scheduler over the DPCC I already installed, or do I have to uninstall and install everything again?
user
04-05-2023 14:02:25 -0400
code

2 Answers

Hi, I always install all of the modules of the Denodo Platform because the installer cannot add modules to an existing installation. You will need to install and configure the Denodo Platform again to use the Scheduler. You can refer to the [Using the Graphical Installation Wizard](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/platform/installation/using_the_graphical_installation_wizard/using_the_graphical_installation_wizard) for more information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
04-05-2023 16:22:01 -0400
code
Oh, ok, understood. Seems like something that could be looked into for a future release. Thank you very much! I'll look into reinstalling the Denodo Platform Control Center.
user
04-05-2023 17:59:54 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here