You can translate the question and the replies:

DENODO PLATFORM 8.0 CERTIFIED ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE

Hi, This is regarding my denodo Architct Associate Certification, I have passed my exam on 12th Aug 2023, Though Im able to see the certficate in certification.denodo.com, however I have not recieved the full certificate in my mail yet. When can I expect to receive the full certificate on mail. Regards
user
04-09-2023 02:03:03 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hello, Good day! Congratulations on completing your examination! In general, the Diploma and Badge will be delivered usually by the beginning of each month. In your case, you completed your examination (in the month of August) you will be receiving your Training Diploma (Certificate) and Badge by the beginning of September month. On checking our internal records, we would like to confirm that you should have received your Diploma and Badge on Septemeber 4th, 2023 to your email address. Could you kindly check your email INBOX and SPAM/JUNK folder to see if you received it? and please keep us updated and also if you have any queries related to training and certifications you can write an email to training@denodo.com. Hope this helps. Thank you.
Denodo Team
06-09-2023 01:36:24 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here