It is possible to install in Linux VM, the steps to install on a VM are the same as anywhere else. Below, I provide you with the steps you should follow for the installation:
1. Open a web browser within your Linux VM or from your local system.
2. Visit the official Denodo downloads page. Browse through the download options to find the Denodo version you want and the download type that suits your needs. If you install the Denodo Platform version, you should follow this document that explains the [Pre-Installation Tasks](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/platform/installation/preinstallation_tasks/preinstallation_tasks).
3. Click on the corresponding download link to start the download.
4. Once the Denodo installation file has been downloaded to your local system, you can transfer it to your Linux VM using a file transfer tool such as SCP, SFTP, or wget.
5. Once the file is on the Linux VM, you can follow the installation instructions provided by Denodo to install the software on the VM in the next manual [Denodo Platform Installation Guide](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/platform/installation/index).
Hope this helps!