Latest Activity

code

Denodo 8: synchronize the VDP server metadata with Data Catalog using Data Catalog REST API

Hi Team, I am following page https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/data_catalog/appendix/rest_api/rest_api#rest-api for metadata synchronization from VDP to Data Catalog for Denodo 8. Can you please help confirm if the Denodo 8 can use ...

Denodo 8 REST API VDP Synchronize Data Catalog

code

parameterized REST API End Point

I have REST API end point shown below http://api.mydata.com/mydataAPI/api/InventoryTrading/w?flag=&quotetype=AA&productcode=101 I will get only one row with above URI which is for product=101 I want to parameterized last part ( productcode=1...

REST API

code

Passing Multiple values to multiple parameters in a REST API - Error

System Details : Denodo 7.0 - Windows 10 Operating system Query Topic : Passing multiple paramters and multiple values in REST API Web Service through URL Issue : While trying to pass multiple values to the multiple input paramters of REST API throug...

REST API Multiple values multiple Parameters

code

Denodo Web Service

I am able to insert single record in source Table using POST method. Here I am using JSON file format in post body part. When I am trying to insert multiple records in one call it is still inserting one record only. Is there any way to insert multiple ...

post Json REST API Denodo Testing Tool REST Webservice

code

POST Rest Webservice Failling

Hi, I am using the sample stored procedureCalculateAvgRevenue . I created a rest webservice. http://localhost:9090/server/tutorial/p_getrev/views/p_getrev POST with X-HTTP-Method-Override GET below request works JSON Request { “$filter”:”taxid_list...

REST API REST REST Webservice REST Web Service Data Source

code

How does "Case sensitivity in comparison of literal strings" work in Denodo? I am getting the same results for Uppercase and lowercase strings.

I am implementing a search module on Denodo REST API. When the users perform a search, they are likely to use lower case for all their search terms. However, if it is case-sensitive, if the search information was spelled with an uppercase in our system...

REST API REST search

code

Getting error while exposing the Denodo view as REST API with Authentication.

HI Team, I am able to expose Denodo view as REST API with authentication method as "None" in setting tab. I can access this view using the URL provided. But when I am exposing any view with any authentication method other than None, I am unable to acce...

REST API REST Denodo Testing Tool REST Webservice

code

How to disallow some HTTP methods while publishing a RESTful service over a view

I am using Denodo 7 and exposed an updateable derived view via a REST web service. The swagger documentation generated automatically shows the syntax of invoking this service for PUT, DELETE, and POST methods also. I just need to provide GET method on ...

REST API

code

Response Details section while deploying rest API

Hi, I am creating a rest web service and I want to know how can I add these response to My JSOn(this will be consumed bu my users.) responseStatus": "SUCCESS", "responseDetails": { "limit": 1000, "offset": 0, "size": 1000, "total": 25000, "next_page"...

REST API

code

Can I feed Rest API parameters from a database query?

I have a list of ID values in a database table that I want to feed in as parameters to a Rest API call. I need to make one API call per ID value in the database table. I need to make the union of these Rest API calls into a single table. Can this be ...

REST API