Latest Activity

code

Base view on REST API - How to query and Pass parameter

Hi Team, As per you suggestion in my last question, I was able to connect to REST API -JSON sucessfully. I also, created base view. My REST API does the custom decryption for which it accepts encrypted string as input in body. I am looking for a hel...

REST API

code

REST API Data Source- "Error Content is not allowed in prolog."

Hi Team, I am trying to create XML datasource using HTTP Client as Data Route. API needed basic authentication, header and body in JSON. Conect type is application/json. It does not support XML. I was able to create connection sucessfully, at least ...

Related to: Error creating JSON data source with "Post Body" parameters

REST API

code

Querying REST API from Denodo 6.0 as XML data source

Hi All, I'm trying to query REST API from Denodo 6.0 using HTTP Post Method and getting "Unable to establish connection". http:///abc.xyz.com/api/company/company/identity/?usermail=karthik_muthusamy\@abc.com&company=@{company}&companytypecode...

REST API XML Data Source

code

REST API

Hi All, Is there a similar illustration in detail for importing RESP API using XML as data source. Please let me also know what should be values for HTTP Headers as well. Thanks. Regards Karthik

Related to: How to Import a SOAP Web Service using an XML data source

REST API

code

Using pagination with Denodo REST, is there a way to jump to the last page?

Is there a way to skip to the last page? For example, when paginating, you give denodo the start_index and also the count of records, is there a parameter I can use to jump to the last records in the dataset?

REST API REST Parameter

code

Twitter tweets limiting

I am trying to get the tweets from twitter using below query https://api.twitter.com/1.1/search/tweets.json?q=@query&count=@count&since=@from_date&until=@to_date I have flattened the statuses field and created the view. For every api call i...

REST API twitter search json

code

XSD for Rest API

Hi, For Rest APIs created in Denodo, is there a way to generate the XSD file?

Related to: ITPilot Developer Guide

REST API XSD

code

Denodo API Throttling

Hi, What are the best practices for handling throttoling of a Denodo REST API? The settings for the API are set to have no more than 30 concurrent requests. When I perform testing on the API with more than 30 users, I get empty responses, or error 12....

REST API Throttle