Latest Activity

code

Best practice to handle Denodo parameters in PowerBI

Hi, Please advise on what the best practice is to use Power BI to query parameterized views on Denodo (I'm using ODBC). Where I select a parameterized view from the Power BI navigator / selector I get an ODBC error : No search methods ready to be run....

Power BI Paramaterised Query

code

View parameters

Hi, I am trying to use where IN viewparameter like below. like FROM table WHERE column in (param) USING PARAMETERS ( param : text '''A'', ''B'''); Above is not working as FROM table WHERE column in ('A','B') Can you please let me know how to use ...

Paramaterised Query selection view

code

Parameterized View

Hi, I have two different data souce connected in Denodo (one is Netezza and one is Oracle). I have created one baseviews in both the sources using query.(i.e. net_baseview and orc_baseview) net_baseview has some paramteres (start date and end date an...

Paramaterised Query

code

View with input parameters

Hello Team, Consider my scenario. So i have query something like this. WITH userdata AS ( SELECT id from user where user_name in (user_list) and user_status='Active' ), payment as( select * from payment where payment_status=1 and payment_user in (sel...

Paramaterised Query

code

Parameterised query Problem with IN clause when passing Array of String

Hello, I am stuck at one point while working on Denodo REST Web Service. Actually, i am creating view through SQL query. In my SQL query there is IN condition in where clause and the array of string values are used in IN condition. The values i am pas...

array of string Paramaterised Query In Clause

code

Parameterised Query

Hello, I came across one issue. Actually, i am creating view through SQL query. In my SQL query there is IN condition in where clause and the array of string values are used in IN condition. The values i am passing through GET request when i am callin...

Paramaterised Query In Clause