Latest Activity

code

Cold-Backup activation

I understand that we can use a license for a cold-backup server for free. In that case, is the cold-backup license activated with IP adress like production server licenses? Kind regards,

License

code

Number of requests per license

When I'm trying to connect to one of the database on my sql server for creating a base view, I'm getting below error: License does not allow more requests. The number of requests being processed is too high Can you provide me any document for connect...

License

code

Denodo Express License Problem

I tried installing the Denodo Express, but it seemed like the license I downloaded was not valid. In the Help page, I saw Virtual DataPort License expired at 15/02/2017. However, everything appeared disabled regarding license restrictions. Do you h...

denodo express License

code

VCS

Hello everyone. I would like to know if I have to get another license apart of that downloaded (no cost) at the begining of the platform installation ... The fact is that I can't export data and I can't use the CVS (Git, SVN) functionality. Can some...

license VCS free

code

JDBC Data Source with 'Microsoft SQL Server' adapter not allowed by License

I am trying to do a proof of concept of a couple of things using Denodo Express. Our data warehouse is a Microsoft SQL server database and I'm trying to connect to that. However when I tried to connect I'm getting the following error: Creation of new ...

denodo express License

code

Denodo express license

How can I renew Denodo express license key once it expires ?

License