Latest Activity

code

Incremental deployment through Azure CICD Pipleline

I have made use of Azure Pipelines to deploy the code to Higher environment with you available guide where we use Solution manager API, However I have noticed that when I try to deploy the code the exisitng code and new code is also redeployed, how ca...

Code Deployment VCS

code

Issue while deploying the code in solution Manager

I got this warking as my vdp server and solution manager is connected to VCS : WARNING: fast promotion mode will not be used: This promotion includes at least one VQL revision. Execute rollback if the deployment fails (notice that the rollback will...

Code Deployment VCS

code

Error during code deployment using Solution manager

Hello team, I am trying to deploy code in solution manager,I have created two environments one named development and another testing,I am trying to deploy code from development environment to testing environment. I have created revision in development...

Code Deployment Deployment using Solution Manager Best Practice

code

Automate Deployment

We can automate the code deployment usin GIT in denodo? If so please sshare some document on the automatiom of code deployment

Code Deployment

code

Denodo 7.0 DevOps - Automated or Unattended Code Deployments

Has anyone had success integrated a VCS like GIT and performning DevOps like deployment practices? Ideally, i would be able to initiation a build and release using git and deploy without any user interaction.

Denodo 7.0 Automation Promotions Code Deployment