Latest Activity

code

XML to CSV

Hi, I create a datasource for XML and and a view is created - basically a Wrapper is created and I can execute this view in the Execution panel. Question: Need guidance on who I can query or transform data into a csv or into a tabular form by rows. M...

XML Data Source

code
code

How to handle XML data sources

Hi Denodo Team, Followup question to "How to handle the Register and Array when using XML datasource? Please explain me if my xml source has more hierarchicals It helps for the simple XML which has one array displayed when executing the view. But wha...

XML Data Source

code

XML Data Source : Character reference "&#xB" is an invalid XML character.

Hi, I'm using v7.0 20181011. Attemting to create a base view from an XML data source, I'm getting the error "Unable to obtain the data structure: com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Character reference " " is an invalid XML character....

XML XML Data Source

code

How to schedule a job to fetch data from an external source (tool) using XML API?

Can you please step down the process on how to schedule an XML API to fetch data from an external source(tool)?

Automic scheduler automation XML XML Data Source Denodo Scheduler 7.0 API

code

XML Data in BLOB into Columns

A base view created from Oracle has a column of BLOB Data Type. This column has XML stored. How can I extract data out from XML. How Can I convert the XML data from BLOB field into Adject columns in the Derived View?

XML XML Data Source derive

code

Unable to import XML file .

We have multiple data present in multiple files (xml,csv,json,excel) in multiple linux servers . When we tried to connect using available option under connections -> Data route ->configurations (FTP/SFTP/FTPS) using URL ftp://server_ip:port/dir/f...

Excel XML CSV XML Data Source JSON

code

Creating an XML output view using the existing base/derived Views

How to Create an XML output using derived view ? for example: I have 3 base view Party, Party Address, Party Related Party. I will need to create an XML output, which needs to be published as SOAP Service. the structure should as below. <PartyServi...

XML DENODO XML Data Source derived view XML request to response

code

Querying REST API from Denodo 6.0 as XML data source

Hi All, I'm trying to query REST API from Denodo 6.0 using HTTP Post Method and getting "Unable to establish connection". http:///abc.xyz.com/api/company/company/identity/?usermail=karthik_muthusamy\@abc.com&company=@{company}&companytypecode...

REST API XML Data Source