Latest Activity

code

Convert text to Timestamp

Hello. I am trying to convert a text to timestamp: My text has this format dd-MMM-yyyy HH:mm:ss I am using this function to_timestamp('dd-MMM-yyyy HH:mm:ss', bv_ho_orders.date_placed) When I convert to timestamp some of the dates are null. ...

Date Conversion timestamp

code

Date subtraction

I am trying to subtract 4 months from the current date (without time) and then convert it to numeric value in the YYYYMMDD format. Looking at the manual (https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/vql/language_for_defining_and_processing_...

Date Conversion

code

How to convert a date in string format to interval date

Hi community I need to convert a date in string format to interval. Does anyone knows how ? Example : I need to convert this '1974873205059' to interval Thank you,

Date Conversion VDP DENODO

code

Date format and Text to Date

Hi, I'm having one column named - EffectiveDate , which has field type as localdate. As denodo, by default shows date format in 'yyyymmdd', i'm using FORMATDATE('MM-dd-yyyy',EffectiveDate) command to change its format. Now, the field got changed into t...

Date Conversion

code

SQL Server date datatypes error in conversion for base views

¡Hello dear Gurus! I'm facing an odd issue for which I found no way to solve it. Source Server DataBase is SQLServer 2016. SQL Server has Collation SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS Conflicting datatypes: datetime2, smalldatetyme Here's dataty...

Date Conversion datetime Base view Error SQL Server

code

SQL Server date conversion error in BaseView

Hello Support Team We are having a big stopper in a project with an odd issue for which we can't find a way to solve it. Technical data is and Consultant has already raised the same question: Source Server DataBase is SQLServer 2016. SQL Server...

Date Conversion Base view VDP 7.0 SQL Server

code

Text (timestamp) to date

Hi. My view has a field with timestamp. Although, the field type is "text". I really only want to get a date from the field, but I don't know how. Here is an example of the text field: 2019-12-21T13:15:49.000-0600 2019-10-02T15:01:43.000-0500 I need ...

Date Conversion Timezone conversion Dates Date

code

Text to Date field conversion

Hi Team, Using Denodo 7.0 version. I have date field in format 'MM/dd/yyyy' in my source which is in text datatype. I need to project the same in same format('MM/dd/yyyy') but in date datatype. When i use CAST, to_date ,to_localdate ....., format is ...

Date Conversion Date

code

DATE / TIMESTAMP fields are not reflecting the i18n mapping change. Let us know if you need more info.

When applying custom i18n mapping to existing views and setting the custom i18n mapping as default we made these changes: To create custom I18N mapping CREATE MAP I18N i18n_us_est_custom ( ‘country’ = ‘US’ ‘datepattern’ = ‘MM/dd/yyyy’ ‘datesubtypepat...

Denodo 7.0 Date Conversion i18n

code

DATE / TIMESTAMP fields are not reflecting the i18n mapping change.

When applying custom i18n mapping to existing views and setting the custom i18n mapping as default we made these changes: To create custom I18N mapping CREATE MAP I18N i18n_us_est_custom ( 'country' = 'US' 'datepattern' = 'MM/dd/yyyy' 'datesubtypepa...

Date Conversion Denodo 7.0 i18n