Latest Activity

code

Convert the incoming date in Text format to DateTime using the TO_DATE function

Hello, I have a question regarding the conversion of incoming Text format to a Denodo Date format using the TO_DATE function. The field name is <fld_name>. And, a sthe incoming date values are: 5/1/2018 1:41 PM 5/1/2018 12:59 PM 5/1/2018 11:45 ...

Date Conversion TO_DATE function

code

Getday/months function mask to two digits number

Hey denodo team, Is it possible to get a two digits number for those months that are lower to 10? I'm using the getday and getmonth functions to join both date fields (because they are on different times and I only want the date information). We use...

Date Conversion Data Mask getday

code

Converting a Julian date stored in an Oracle DB as a NUMBER to a 'date' data type

Has anyone successfully implemented a function for converting a Julian date stored as a NUMBER in the RDBMS to a 'date' as used by VDP? I wasn't able to find any help. I found some imperative algorithms for doing so, but nothing easily converted to a d...

Date Conversion VDP

code

Issue with CONTEXT date conversion with call from a REST Webservice

I am getting the following error when I execute a the following query from a REST Web Service to a view in Denodo: SELECT_NAVIGATIONAL <fields> FROM <denodo derived view> WHERE (1=1 and (Rcvd_Date BETWEEN DATE '0001-01-01' AND DATE '9999-12...

Date Conversion dateformat

code

Converting ORACLE Data Data Type to Integer in Denodo

Hi, I am using an ORACLE table as my data source and need to convert DATE data type to integer format (YYYYMMDD). I tried using the syntax below and getting an error in Denodo. CAST(CONVERT(VARCHAR(8), address_01_filtered.add_from, 112) AS INTEGER) ...

Date Conversion Data Type Conversion

code

Need to convert an incoming date value of type Text to a type Date

I have a field called EFF_DATE in a Base View which of type TEXT which may or may not have a value in the field. If there is a value, it is in the format of 'yyyyMMdd'. I am creating a "Selection" Derived View which states that: If the incoming value o...

Date Conversion dateformat