Latest Activity

code

How to get data from different sources, without errors.

I have an selected view that uses like input an excel file, and I have another selected view that uses a CSV file like input. I want to have an union with those selected views, but if one file is missing I get an error. How can I avoid this error? I...

VDP Denodo view

code

test connection but not able to connect successfully

after the setup of denodo express, I tried to connect to JDBC but always gets connection issue what should the login credentials be? Is this the sql server access credential

vdp Denodo Express

code

View statistics questions

I recently inherited Denodo admin duties and am investigating a scheduled job which is failing. The job gathers a list of all base tables in Denodo, then runs the following VQL: CALL GENERATE_SMART_STATS_FOR_FIELDS('SMART_THEN_ATSOURCE_THROUGH_VDP','B...

generate_stats search methods VDP resultset Statistics timeout

code

VDP Server

Hi, VDP sever using Express version 7.0 in my system is not starting. Tried installing latest version with latest License file. Need Help

VDP server VDP start VDP

code

Updates failing in scheduler

I have designed a VDP job in schdeuler. I have two three columns in the MSSQL table and all three of them are part of primary column. In the exporter section of scheduler job I have set the config as below Delete table contents to false update tupl...

VDP Denodo Scheduler 7.0 Export MSSQL

code

unable to launch VDP_ADMIN

hi I have installed denodo-express on my ubuntu 18.04 server here i want to install vdp admin tool i am running this command --> vdpadmin.sh and i am facing thi error , No X11 DISPLAY variable was set, but this program performed an operation whi...

VDP

code

How can we display the data of multi queries/views in multiple table formats using REST in VDP?

I want to display data in multiple table formats from different quries. Below is the format i needed in browser using REST api. Customer Name Customer Number Gogly 1456 Product Name Product ID HR 10 Payroll 11 But when i use, joins it is giving like ...

JDBC query VDP Joining of Two Rest API DataSources Data

code

Is there a way to zoom in and out when working in VDP client?

We are utilizing 7.0.20181011. When working within VDP, is there any way to zoom in/out to improve readability?

VDP

code
code

Error setting up SVN source control

I am getting the following error when trying to create an environment in the VCS Management window: Error creating environment: error creating environment: Error while executing svn status: Cannot run program "svn" (in directory "C:\Denodo\Denodo Plat...

admin denodo 6.0 VDP VCS SVN