Latest Activity

code

Issue checking out using VDP from TFS

Version: 6.0 Latest Update: denodo-v60-update-20161219 Error Message: "An error was found: error checking /databases/myDatabase out: Error: includeCreateDatabase option was selected but the repository does not contain the file '--path to local reposit...

TFS VDP Source Control VCS

code

Converting a Julian date stored in an Oracle DB as a NUMBER to a 'date' data type

Has anyone successfully implemented a function for converting a Julian date stored as a NUMBER in the RDBMS to a 'date' as used by VDP? I wasn't able to find any help. I found some imperative algorithms for doing so, but nothing easily converted to a d...

Date Conversion VDP

code

VDP saving Cache database configuration information as a VQL script

I am setting the configuration of my Cache database (a MySQL database) in VDP via the Administration menu --> Server Configuration --> Cache --> Connection tab Can I reproduce the information and save it as a VQL or some other type of script?...

VDP cache configuration

code

VDP Server Configuration

I am setting the configuration of my Cache database (a MySQL database) in VDP via the Administration menu --> Server Configuration --> Cache --> Connection tab Can I reproduce the information and save it as a VQL script? Meaning can I export ...

VDP cache configuration

code

Reset Window layout command for the Virtual Dataport Admin Tool

Does Denodo have a reset window layout command for the Virtual Dataport Admin Tool? One of our windows has gone missing and we need a way to unhide it

VDP

code

UsedBy.. not working for some view

I want to see the list of the views using a particular view, for this im trying to use the UsedBy.. dialog available but it doesn't show any output(Just Blank). this is happening for few base views only, for remaining either it shows the output or it s...

VDP Stored Procedures

code

How the Ping.bat returning 0 and 1 when called by cmd?

Hi Team, Denodo 5.5 windows 7 I wants to check denodo server availability using ping.bat file. We are able to call the ping.bat file.when i tried to execute the bat file with the arguments timeout ,login ,password ,query, server url it executes but di...

vdp vdp server availbility

code

Location of 3rd party libraries (both Java and Native) in Denodo server installation for a Linux box, which are used a dependencies for a Custom Function.

I am developing a Custom Function which is using a third party library. The third party library is a JNI interface which in turn is using a native library (dll or so file). Can you help me know the location at which: 1) Where do I need to keep the thir...

VDP Custom Functions

code

Getting error with un-clear error messagge in VDP

Hi, While I am adding a view and corresponding join into a derived view, its giving following error while saving the changes. "Unexpected error executing operation: Index:3, Size: 3" Can someone help me to interprete the error better and get it respo...

VDP join derived view

code

Unable to start Virtual Data Port

I have installed Denodo 6.0 and followed the recomended procedure, but after instalation i um unable to click on Virtual Data Port.As the only option available is custom, others are disabled. I have tried to run vqlserver_startup.bat through command pr...

VDP Virtual DataPort