Latest Activity

code

Virtual dataport doesn't start(not enabled)

I have installed Denodo 6.0 and followed the recomended procedure, but after instalation i um unable to click on Virtual Data Port.As the only option available is custom, others are disabled. I have tried to run vqlserver_startup.bat through command pr...

VDP Virtual DataPort

code

Error executing a Custom Function which uses third party jars and native libraries.

Hi, We copied the Third party jars and native libraries to <DENODOHOME>/extensions/thirdparty/lib. We even set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH on server startup to where the native library file is. We are getting the below error: 3434075 [Access(731)-42-00...

VDP Custom Functions

code

Getting an error while connecting VDP

Hi , I am getting an error while connecting vdp admin tool: error is - "connection error : connection time out: connect" . I tried your solutions suggested in some other questions but could not folllow them also. i used user id and password both as '...

VDP Admin tool Error

code

user creation with LDAP Authentication

Hi Team, I am trying to create a user with LDAP authentication in VQL script. CREATE USER john authentication 'virtual database administrator' authentication::= LDAP ( DATASOURCE <> USERNAME <> ) I am getting error as Syntax error: Excep...

VDP admin denodo 5.5 Role and User Management

code

Scheduler: Error while scheduling a job. Job already exists

When I'm trying to create a vdp Job from denodo scheduler Im getting an error: This job already exist on server. I have never created a job with that name also unable to search any job with same name. I'm new to denodo, Could anyone help me with it, ...

scheduler vdp Job scheduler

code

Scheduler: Error while scheduling a job.

When I'm trying to create a vdp Job from denodo scheduler Im getting an error: This job already exist on server. I have never created a job with that name also unable to search any job with same name. I'm new to denodo, Could anyone help me with it, ...

scheduler vdp Job scheduler

code

vdp-queries.log is empty

Hi, I do not see any entries in the vdp-queries.log, do I have to enable it just like vdp-requests? please advise how can I enable. thanks

vdp log queries

code

Finding unused views

I wanted to see if there was an easy way to query for unused views in a VDP database? If I click on Used By, I can see every view that it is connected to. My use case is that often we'll create a view but need to tweak it. I often will just create a c...

vdp

code

How to connect data source by using ODBC and how to create views on VDP adminstration tool.

Hi Denodo team, I have installed denodo vdp client 6.0 . i have one goal that to create view from database. I done the all pre requests for ODBC. 1. i installed ODBC drivers. 2. I configured server and database in ODBC data source in A...

view VDP

code

How to create a views from database table?

Hi denodo guys, I want to know how to create views and start with queries on them. Before this i need some more information about data source i.e., How to connect a Microsoft sql server database from this data source and after that ...

view VDP