Latest Activity

code

Base View Creation From Outside VDP

Hi All, We have a different business requirements where the business wants the bas views created automatically after data load is completed. we need to understand if there is any way we can create base views out side of VDP. share your inputs pleas...

VDP

code

Nested Join - Query Plan

I have constructed a view that goes against 6 applications to pull data for a list of part numbers - since the applications each have millions of records, but I need a small subset, a nested join is working well for my use case. I have the "OR" nested...

nested join vdp

code

Denodo Express 6.0 cannot connect to vdp after install on windows 7 (64bit)

Hi- I recently installed on windows 7, Denodo 6.0 express 64 bit version. after install when trying to connect to vdp keeps getting connection error: Connection timed out: connect also i notice in vdp.log following WARN. No errors. 3653 [Thread-5]...

vdp

code

Unable to see SQL Server tables in VDP

Hi, I was able to create a JDBC connection to SQL Server. However, I'm unable to see the tables when I go to the 'Create base view' tab. The test ID was given full admin rights to the schema. And I'm able to query the tables successfully within SSMS. ...

VDP SQL Server

code

connection error

I am evaluating express 6.0. On the VDP admin screen, I enter login admin and password admin. It fails to connect. I get the message below. 60399080 [AWT-EventQueue-0] ERROR 2016-04-14T08:39:44.370 com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.components.connection.Connec...

vdp timeout

code

What are the login credentials for VDP?

Downloaded and installed Express. Opened VDP application. Prompted me for login. Used my Donodo Online Registration credentials. Failed.

Related to: Denodo Platform Installation Guide

vdp

code

How to add date function inside of the savefile function for timestamp of document being saved?

Hello, We are wondering how to add the date such as 3152016 which is todays date 3/15/2016 to the end of an excel file being saved. Currently we are using the savefile function as follows: savefile(ohio.xlsx,d:\\\\ohio\\\\archive); The issue is it i...

itpilot vdp 5.0 denodo 5.5

code

Catalog metadata file not found null

Hi, I have connected to a hive datasource and imported a table using "Create selected base views". I can see the table on the left hand side panel. But when I execute the view, the following error pops up : TABLE [BASE] [ERROR] TABLE [JDBC WRAPPER] [...

VQL meta data view VDP query

code

Connect to vdp on unix

Hello, I know how to connect from DB Visualizer to VDP installed on WIndows, However, I wonder what is URI will be and driver used in order to connect to VDP on Unix. Please, help. Thank you.

VDP

code

Not able to retrieve the responses having the format of Compressed with Zip

Hi, I am receiving "Unable to obtain the data Structure: unexpected character('s',(code 83))" while executing the data source. I have followed the below steps while configuring. Created a Data source as JSON with HTTP Client as Data Route. In Configu...

VDP