Latest Activity

code

Resolution of Admin Tool

Hi, I just started using the test drive on AWS. When I logged on the tool using RDP, the resolution of the Admin tool is so tiny that I am not able to see anything at all. The web pages are coming fine, but the admin tool is not visible and I am not a...

aws free-trial

code

Need to Delete GCP Trial

Hello On 13 May 2020, I launched two diffrent trials: Azure & GCP. I need your help to delete only GCP. Thank you.

gcp free-trial

code

Connecting to Test Drive env from outside

I am playing with Test Drive (Denodo trial cloud env). Can I connect my BI tool to this environment? Are the necessary ports opened?

test-drive free-trial

code

Free trail RDP is not accessible

Hi I am not able access 14 days Free trail RDP box (Azure). Refer the attached screen dump. [Window Title] Remote Desktop Connection [Content] Remote Desktop can’t connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons: 1) Remote access to the serv...

accessible RDP azure free-trial

code

Installing Denodo Platform on Linux boxes

Hello All, I am new to Denodo and interested to learn denodo from scratch, so to do so I am looking for denodo installer for cloud platform. Could anyone help me where to get installer for 64 bit linux ? Thanks in Advance!!

Linux aws free-trial new installation

code

download custom hdfs jar

I ave installed a 14 day trial license. I want to connect to ADLS gen2 so need to download custom hdfs jar? Can you please help

free-trial

code

RDP issue with certificate on Mac os High Sierra

Dear team, I tried to connect to my free trial through rdp on my mac (High Sierra). I get an error message that indicates that the certificate or certificate chain is invalid. Do you have any ideas? Can't post the complete message because it is dis...

free-trial

code

Using Denodo VDP admin database as source from Talend

I got Denodo AWS trial environment and trying to use Denodo as the source from Talend Data Catalog tool to test the metadata harvesting. I tried to use 'jdbc:vdb://ec2-54-175-90-97.compute-1.amazonaws.com:9999/admin' with 'admin/admin' as username/pwd ...

aws free-trial

code

Can I use JConsole during Denodo free trial

Hi I'm using Denodo free trial on AWS Cloud. Could you please help to connect JConsole. Thanks

aws free-trial

code

not able to go for free trial as connection to rdp can not be completed

not able to go for free trial as connection to rdp can not be completed. Please help. thanks, garima.

aws free-trial