Latest Activity

code

Unable to connect denodo using ODBC from power BI

Hi I use denodo platform 7.0 in windows. When i connect denodo data view from Power BI i get below error. --datasource.error: odbc: error [hy000] error while executing the query Even when i tried to connect from microsoft excel using the option "fro...

ODBC

code

How to connect Denodo with SSL certificate in Tableau?

Hi, Can any one provide me the steps to coonnect tableau with Denodo if SSL is enabled in Denodo server. I am also trying to connect by tableau but unable to get the option to attache public SSL certificate.

Connecting Tabealu on Denodo ODBC Tableau ODBC DENODO Driver Tableau SSL

code

Errors with ODBC client connection from SQL Server Polybase

Hi-- My use-case requires me to establish a Polybase connection from SQL Server using ODBC driver. I have successfuly followed instructions on: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/relational-databases/polybase/polybase-configure-odbc-generic?view=sq...

ODBC

code

ODBC connection | trusted non kerberos domain

Hello, We have configured Kerberos in 2 domains, domain1 and domain2. We have a scenario where we have 2-3 users from a different domain, domain3. We dont want to enable Kerberos to the whole domain we need need these 2-3 user of Domain3 to be able to...

authorization Kerberos ODBC EXCEL ODBC Driver

code

Active connections staying opened

I have been observing in my monitoring logs that VDPActiveConn are high and constantly growing. You would expect a connection to be opened, used and closed. Yet in my logs they are staying oepned. I checked via JConsole the connections and 140 were ope...

ODBC JDBC

code

Folder structure using ODBC driver

Many of our users connect to Denodo using the ODBC driver, version 7. Our databases have interfaces structured in folders, which are visible through VDP, and certain other tools (such as DB Visualizer). However, most reporting tools (ex. Excel, Power B...

ODBC folders Driver

code

PHP ODBC Binding issue with numbers/integers

Closely related to this question: https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9060g000000TQpWAAW&title=ODBC+binding+parameters Binding any type of date, datetime, varchar or char seems to work. however when doing integer or d...

ODBC php

code

ODBC binding parameters

I'm connecting true the ODBC driver form PHP to the denodo database. I'm using pdo and want to make use of binding parameters in de code. e.q.: This works: $denodo = new DenodoDatabase(); $sql = "SELECT * from orders where ordernumber = 20753852 limi...

ODBC php Bindparam Windows

code

Denodo to Informatica PowerCenter through DenodoODBC driver

Hi, I am trying to create a connection from Denodo to Informatica PowerCenter. I tried connecting with DataDirect 7.0 PostgreSQL Wire Protocol driver which was unsuccessful(the connection works locally and I was able to import Denodo data source in m...

ODBC Linux Informatica

code

Connect to Test Drive instance using ODBC

Hello I registered for the Test Drive and the virtual machine is running. For testing, I'l like to connect to it using ODBC from my machine. Is that possible? What I've done so far: Installed the ODBC driver In the Windows ODBC manager: Add new ODBC d...

ODBC Testing