Latest Activity

code

Problem searching in PDF - case sensitive

Hello, I am attempting to load a pdf and be able to search for a last name and see if it shows up in the PDF. So far, I am able to ConvertPDFtoHTML and view all of the text in the PDF using ConvertPdfToHtml(PDFBOX_1_X_HTML); . (There are no images o...

itpilot search PDF HTML conversion

code

Syntax for Last Ten Years Using addyear from XtraFuncs

Hello, Here is my current condition: todate('MM/dd/yyyy', ITEM.datefiled) >= addyear(getday(), -10) I would like to modify this so that it will only bring back the last ten years from whatever date it is currently. Thank you

Extra Functions Help ITP XtraFuncs ITPILOT

code

Where can you upload the .jar files from the Xtrafuncs for ITP to be able to use them in a project?

Where can you upload the .jar files from the Xtrafuncs for ITP to be able to use them in a project? I downloaded the manual and .jar files and am not sure where to put them to be able to use in projects.

itpilot itp Xtra Functions denodo

code

Syntax for a Condition: Last Ten Years

Hello, Here is my current condition: todate('MM/dd/yyyy', ITEM.datefiled) >= todate('MM/dd/yyyy','08/12/2005') I would like to modify this so that it will only bring back the last ten years from whatever date it is currently. Thank you

date itpilot condition field syntax

code

Creating multiple Extractors from one Sequence page

I am looking for assistance with an approach to create multiple records from the same web page arrived at using a Sequence generator in ITPilot. I am not sure this is best way to solve the problem, though; I am, thus, open to alternatives. Basically, I...

sequence ITPilot extraction

code

Downloading an image from page without extracting URL

Is there anyway to download an image from a website and download it into a folder on a local computer? I see that there is an option to "Click and..." convert to Word, Pdf, and Excel but not an image. I know that it is possible to extract the URL of...

image itpilot download itp denodo extraction

code

Downloading an image from page

Is there anyway to download an image from a website and download it into a folder on a local computer? I see that there is an option to "Click and..." convert to Word, Pdf, and Excel but not an image.

image download ITP ITPilot

code

Can you manually edit a Extractor Sequence?

My problem is that I need to click on something by Finding the Element by Text and I have tried changing several options in the options drop down while recording and cannot seem to figure this out. I was able to select the item by several different ve...

extractor sequence manually edit recording options ITPilot

code

Creating an Example of a Hyperlink

Hello, How do I set an example to extract a hyperlink? I am attempting to extract the hyperlink from several rows of data. The rows have a persons name and a Case ID. The Case ID is a set of unique numbers and letters and if clicked it will take yo...

hyperlink itpilot how to example

code

Problem with passing in ID field

Hello, I am attempting to find an element by Xpath via the id. When the syntax is not passing anything in it looks like this and works fine: FindElementByXPath(//LI[\@id = "dc_region_chzn_o_11")]); FireEventOnSelectedElement(onmousemove>onmouseover>...

Denodo Wrapper ITPilot Testing