Latest Activity

code

How to send a Post back to an iframe without opening

I am attempting to scrape a website with an iframe disclaimer that must click a link and then select Accept on the iframe disclaimer. This worked fine in ie 9 but the frame does not open up on ie 11 when the wrapper is running. I was wondering if th...

itpilot help post back denodo iframe

code

Error Deploying Wrapper because of "regexp_like" in condition

I am having an issue deploying a wrapper that contains "regexp_like" in a condition for determining if each record that is iterated contains a firstname in the name column that is the same as entered at start. The "contains" function does not work as i...

VDP regexp_like ITPilot deploy

code

Find Element by Beginning of ID or Name

Hello, I am trying to find an element which is a textbox by name or id. The last 5 digits of the ID and name change daily.(example below) I was wondering if there is a way to FindElement that starts with, or contains, or islike a certain phrase rat...

Denodo Element By Find FindElementbyXPath syntax ID ITPilot

code

ITP button not active

I have installed Denodo 5.5 server on ubuntu 14.04, and i have been experimenting using the Tutorials available on the denodo community site till now it has been very good experience. But for web automation tutorial i need to start ITP from the admini...

ITPilot

code

Why are ITP and ARN not licensed products, but get installed anyway?

Downloaded Express. Selected to install all products. Installation of all products proceeds. ITP and ARN are disabled from Denodo Platform Control Center.

Related to: Denodo Platform Installation Guide

ITPilot