Latest Activity

code

Denodo metadata for Datasource

Is there a metadata table available in Denodo which can link a Base view to its datasource's Database,schema and table ?

Metadata

code

info about view settings in metadata

Hi, I found this: https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/vql/stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures to get information about a lot of metadata. As denodo has a lot of parameters and settings for eac...

metadata Base view Views

code

Column dependency using metadata procedures.

I have an requirement to pass list/multiple ViewName parameter to COLUMNDEPENDENCIES procedure dynamically to get all the dependent views consuming this ColumnName parameter across database. ## Metedata Query: Select column_name, dependency_identifie...

Metadata

code

deleted view is still found in catalog search, causes errors in metadata scripts

Hi, a view was first created, and deleted some hours later. On recreating this view with the same name, this error pops up: Error storing view 'VIEWNAME': Error accessing the metadata while loading/storing objects checking Catalog Search, we fi...

Views Metadata Catalog

code

query metadata tables SOURCE_CHANGES()

Hi, I found these functions to query metadata: https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/vql/stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures we use SOUCE_CHANGES() in a select condition and wondering how this f...

Metadata

code

Attribute level business metadata

We have a external metadata repository with all of our business definitions. We assign a business definition to every field in the database/rest service etc. Is it possible to bulk import field descriptions from external sources? Can it be extended t...

Metadata

code

How can I import the SAS7BDAT file into Denodo with Metadata?

I would like to import the SAS7BDAT file to Denodo with Metadata. How can I do that? The metadata will go in the "Column Description".

SAS import Metadata

code

There are 3 fields in the schema - "Field Name", "Field Type" and "Description". Can I add multiple description columns like "Description_1", "Description_2" and so on? OR how can I add the metadata?

There are 3 fields in the schema - "Field Name", "Field Type" and "Description". Can I add multiple description columns like "Description_1", "Description_2" and so on? OR how can I add the metadata?

Metadata

code

How do we query the catalog to find which view a webservice depends on.

What is the best way to query denodo to return the view on which a webservice or soap service is based on?

webservices Metadata Catalog