Latest Activity

code

What specific value is represented by @LAST_REFRESH_DATE

Hello there, we are trying to implement a generic incremental cache load where we only update rows, that have been changed since the last time the cach load job ran. But to evaluate, whether our method is valid, we need to know, which timestamp is exa...

Incremental Load LAST_REFRESH_DATE Denodo Scheduler 8.0 Cache Loading Cache Updating Cache

code

How to load the cache for specific views in a job?

Hi, I have scheduled a cache job in scheduler and there are around 50 views in that job. I have scheduled it for every 2 hrs. Now the thing is that every time I do not have to load cache for all the views instead I want to load the cache for some view...

Denodo Scheduler 8.0 Cache

code

Why cache job is taking too much time to establish connection to the database.

Hi, We have scheduled a cache job in scheduler to load the cache. But it is taking too much time to connect to the database. Sometime it takes one and half hour and sometime 2 hours to establish a connection to the database. Once it establishes the con...

Denodo Scheduler 8.0

code

Connection error when authenticating

Hi, when i try to connect to the Denodo Schduler on the Soultion Manager web tool through the Virtual DataPort server it is showing me this error "Connection error when authenticating". I can access the Scheduler from the denodo platform where the VDP ...

Solution Manager Connection Denodo Scheduler 7.0 Denodo Scheduler 8.0 Vitural data port 8

code

Problem with Denodo Scheduler Retry Option

There seems to be some issue with Denodo Scheduler Retry Option. Can you please have a look at this scenario that i performed. Created one cache Job - which will refresh data in every 10 minutes I added my mail id in handler section for receiving...

Cache job Denodo Scheduler retry Denodo Scheduler 8.0

code

Start Scheduler job from sample Scheduler API

I have successfully complied scheduler JAVA files from Sample folder which is in this path DENODO_HOME\samples\scheduler\scheduler-api\ When I tried to execute using the below command and I getting this Error. Please guide me to resolve it. COMMAND -...

Denodo Scheduler 8.0