Latest Activity

code

desc wrapper jdbc

unable to create base view from query for a jdbc datasource query : desc wrapper jdbc view_name_here error : Unable to create base view: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near '= same query works fine in vql shell. [Denodo VDP 5.5]

Wrapper

code

How to import MULTIPLE SAS7BDAT files into Dendo?

I would like to import SAS7BDAT files into Denodo. I have received a SAS WRAPPER from Denodo. By using this wrapper, I am able to import the SAS file into Denodo but the problem is I can import ONLY ONE FILE at a time. I would like to import MULTIPLE f...

Wrapper SAS import Mulitple Files

code

Same wrapper is being assigned

Hi Experts, I have table which is available in multiple sources (I mean exact same name in different db's), I noticed same wrapper is being used for both the tables. Is there a way to avoid happening this ? and what are all downsides with this ? Tha...

Wrapper

code

Error obtaining VQL in base views. Missing read privilege on the wrapper

Hi, I have read and write privilege on a virtual database. For the base views when I click the VQL tab to see the VQL associated with the view I am getting an error as below: Error obtaining vql: The user does not have READ privileges on the wrappe...

base view VQL Wrapper

code

Scheduling Jobs in Denodo using BMC Contol-M (without using the Denodo Scheduler)

I am using Version 6.0 (update 12192016) on RedHat Linux. I need to use Control-M with Denodo - to run jobs in Denodo to populate the Cache engine tables. Can I use ODBC to connect from Control-M to to Denodo to run VQL scripts to run Base/Derived Vi...

Denodo Scheduler 6.0 wrapper contol-M

code

Problem with passing in ID field

Hello, I am attempting to find an element by Xpath via the id. When the syntax is not passing anything in it looks like this and works fine: FindElementByXPath(//LI[\@id = "dc_region_chzn_o_11")]); FireEventOnSelectedElement(onmousemove>onmouseover>...

Denodo Wrapper ITPilot Testing

code

Wrapper is not exported in VQL

Hello, I have a base view which is having a SQL like below in teradata. Please note that no source table is used here. base query SQL--> select 1 as col1 , "abc" as col2; And when I export the view along with other views in the folder i.e export fol...

wrapper