Latest Activity

code

Denodo Data Catalog Unable to Query

Whenever I try to query a view from the Denodo Data Catalog, it gets stuck saying "loading query tab" which never goes away, keeping the data catalog from being usable. Is there any way to fix this, and how would I go about it? Thanks, and I really hop...

data catalog

code

DNS entry like catalog.se.demo.net

Hi Team, catalog is listening to port 9090 which is not that user-friendly. Is it possible to create a DNS entry like catalog.se.demo.net where you can access the data catalog Please let me know how to do that.

data catalog

code

Denodo's Data Catalog's Capability

Can we search for the content in a PDF file by using Denodo? I tried to convert a PDF to HTML by using ITPilot and deployed it to Virtual DataPort, but still, I can only search for the column name and the file name under Data Catalog.

data catalog

code

Denodo Data Catalog option to configure internal database missing

I have Denodo installed on my local machine and a remote machine, and I am trying to configure the one on the remote machine so that I can hookup my own database to store the metadata. I found the way to do it, but that way is for some reason only avai...

data catalog

code

Configuring internal database leads to login error

When I try to configure the internal database for Denodo in the Data Catalog, every time I restart the Data Catalog there is a login error that comes up saying " unknown column 'search_description' in 'field_list' ". I am using mysql5, have put the jdb...

Denodo Internal Database Configuration data catalog

code

Denodo Data catalog issue

hi Team, I am getting below after installation Denodo.Updated only VDBconfiguration.properties . Please help me the data catalog is not getting up 22-Oct-2019 18:29:07.819 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule.begin [SetAllPr...

data catalog

code

Data Catalog tomcat issue

Hi Team, Our embedded tomcat has some issues. Could you please help us 22-Oct-2019 13:52:26.278 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dcatalina.base=/opt/denodo/resources/apache-tomcat 22-Oct-2019 ...

data catalog

code

denodo data catalog

Hi team, We are getting 404 error while accessing denodo catalog after our installation. we enabled ssl and also found below error sudo /opt/denodo/bin/datacatalog_startup.sh Starting Web Container... Oct 21, 2019 5:08:20 PM ClientCommunicatorAdmin ...

data catalog

code

Data Catalog multi view

Hi, We have a question on Dendo 7 Data Catalog. Does “Data Catalog” tool support querying data across multiple views or user can only query on a single view at a time like how it used to be with ISS (information self service tool in denodo 6). It woul...

data catalog

code

Data Catalog promotion

What is the best way to promote catalog and tag mappings from one environment to another? We have allocated views to categories and tags in Dev but cannot figure out how to migrate this to Staging.

Denodo 7.0 data catalog categories