Latest Activity

code

Denodo unable to fetch all the records for an entity which contains different Schemas file extensions for the parquet files from S3

Hello, I tried to create a base with file pattern (.) for the parquet file entity/table in s3 region. Then, when i excute the count query to fetch all the recodrs in the entity.I could able to get the below mentioned error. Finished with error: Error ...

custom S3 HDFSCustomWrapper; S3 DENODO AWS S3 Create Base View

code

Error Creating the Base View

I tried testing Json data source from SAP using HTTP method 'GET', but it responded below error message when creating base view Unable to obtain the data structure: com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Error retrieving data from 'http://&...

Create base view denodo express 8 Vitural data port 8

code

Dynamic Base View based on another Base view (not JOIN)

Hi, I need help with a very specific use case. I have 2 different data sources and I need to create a base view from source A filtered by some values from another base view coming from source B. This values in the second view would be a hole column, ...

Dynamic Interpolation Variables Create Base View join

code

Need help creating a Base View from a SQL Server Stored Procedure

I have a SQL Stored Procedure which I will use to create a Base View in Denodo. The issue is that the Stored Procedure takes an User-Defined Table type as input parameter. If I select the SP and click Create from Selected I get an error that says the ...

Base view Create Base View Stored Procedure SQL Server

code

Creating A Base View On Snowflake Stored Proc/ Multiple Statements

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me if there was a way to create a base view on snowflake stored procs. What I am trying to do is: Run the stored proc Capture the result of the proc The Snowflake statments are like these: -----CALLING ...

snowflake Base view Create Base View Stored Procedure

code

Restriction User From Creating More View

I would like to know is there any possible way to restriction a user (newly created or existing one) when creation views. Example: a user " trainer" who have create, read, write privileges. but need to restriction the user from creating more than 5 view.

assign privilages Create User Create Base View LIMIT

code

Optional interpolation variables

Each time I create a base view over a JSON data source with interpolation variables, denodo asks me to provide all of the variables. But what if the API does not support the combination of all the variables together? E.g. there is external_id and local...

Base view Interpolation Variables Create Base View

code

create base view for column

Can I create new base view for specific colum at table (imported from csv file) ?

Create Base View

code

Querry execution return error

Hi I just strart testing denodo Sandbox free trial but when executing some querry its return error DataBriks.historical_store_sales Finished with error: Error executing query. Total time 92.279 seconds. HISTORICAL_STORE_SALES [BASE] [ERROR] HISTORICAL...

Base view Create Base View

code

Cannot Create BaseView Form SQL Server Partition Table

I will create 6 baseview from sql datasource, i'm not sure the table have partition table or not. But on denodo only 1 table created and another table error (conflict table name). Illustration, i will create base view - https://imgur.com/HdsObLD + ...

on conflict partition Create Base View Baseview Denodo_SQL_Server SQL