Latest Activity

code

REST service data source for large amount of data

I have a REST service data source containing a few million product items. How are VSQL query parameters such as ItemId converted to the query parameter on that source REST service? Does Denodo have to pull all 3 million items and then filter the resul...

REST Data Source

code

Data Source creation in Denodo 7.0

Hi Team, I am getting error while saving the data source created for MYSQL using Denodo 7.0. I am able to connect with data source successfully. But when I am saving the data Source a window popup with ysntax error message saying "Syntax error: Unknow...

MYSQL Data Source

code

Refresh the Data Source completely

Can I Refresh the Data Source completely not base view by base view if I altered the schema at the source?

Data Source Source refresh

code

Oracle Set Role

Is there a way to have Denodo set the role for the user connecting to an Oracle database through a Denodo view? e.g. "set role <role_name>"

Data Source Access to Oralce JDBC

code

Adding a data source

I am following along the Denodo tutorial but have encountered issues when attempting to add a new data source. I followed the download instructions but they are not very clear so i am obviously missing something. I am from a non-technical background so...

Tutorial Data Source

code

Data source connection change history

Hi Team, Denodo 6.0 | JDBC Data Sources If data source URI is changed, in which file is this information logged ? Can this file be read in Denodo, and possibly to trigger an alert when data source connection is updated. Does the file has histo...

data source

code

How to use Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (MS Driver) to connect to SQL Server with Windows Authentication (not SQL Server Authentication)

I am unable to configure SQL Server as a Data Source using the "Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (MS Driver)" as the Database Adapater where the user is a Windows Authenticated user (i.e., not a SQL Server Authenticated user) but without having to setup Kerbe...

Data Source SQL Server MS Driver

code

Can Denodo use Email as a Data Source?

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to use an email as a data source? Thanks in advance for your help. Best Regards,

Data Source email

code

Connect to data source

Hi, i would like to connect denodo to my local sql server 2014. I tried to set up for new data source but it fail to connect. Please help.

database Data Source

code

Rename an existing Data Source

I have Version 6.0 Update 20180628 installed at my company (both Client and Server) I would like to rename an existing Data Source. Can I do this on my version (6.0.20180628) ? If so, how do I do this?

Data Source