Latest Activity

code

check data source status

Hi Team, Denodo 5.5 DB1 JDBC, sql server - DS1, DS2, DS3, DS4,DS5 I want to get email notification about any DS failure while establishing connection with sql server database. What I am looking at it is any power shell script or batch script or an...

Data Source Connection

code

Identifying problematic data sources

Hi Team, Denodo 5.5 Is there any way to identify if any JDBC datasource has connection issues. Like - login fail, account locked, TLS/SSL issues etc. Instead of running each datasource and identifying which could have problem. Any web service or an...

Data Source

code

What is the purpose of the scalar functions checkbox on the source config screen?

We've been working with the 'Delegate scalar functions list' property in Denodo and wanted to make sure we understood how the checkbox is intended to work. -Does the checkbox truly enable the list of functions to be delegated? So if it's un-checked it ...

Data Source

code

Target

Hi Experts, I am new in denodo 1.can we replicate the data from excel to SQL. 2.Can we use any sources & any targets

Data Source

code

database uri changes

Hi Team, Data base URI | SQL Server | Denodo 5.5 From : Connection A To : Connection B This connection change is it recorded in any log file? Please tell. Thanks

Data Source Connection

code

PostgreSQL Data Movement Error

At present, I’m consuming data from a PostgresDB and looking to write to another PostgresDB using the below statement, however it returns an error stating the ‘Virtual Data Port does not support data movements to data source’ and lists a number of supp...

Data Destination Data Source PostgreSQL Data Movement

code

Use denodo to update the source data?

Just out of curiosity I wanted to know whether denodo has any option to update the source table data using the data in derived views?

Data Source

code

salesforce as Data Source and Consumer

Does denodo support salesforce as a data source and consumer? If yes, kindly explain the steps to be followed.

salesforce Data Source

code

VSAM/flat files as a data source and consumer?

Does denodo support VSAM/flat files as a data source and consumer? If yes, kindly explain the steps to be followed.

VSAM Data Source flat file

code

Google Analytics as data source?

Does denodo support google analytics as a data source? If yes, kindly explain the steps to be followed. Thank you

data source google analytics