Latest Activity

code

Excel Data Source: Is it possible to create a view on a directory containing the excel files?

Is it possible to create an excel data source based on a directory of files versus an individual file? If so, how would you configure this?

Excel Data Source Mulitple Files

code

Multiple CSV files in AWS S3 folder location

Trying to figure out the logic to put in the path or the pattern field to create a base view that will utilize ALL CSV files in a particular S3 bucket folder location. DFSDelimitedTextFileWrapper is the wrapper being used currently. Is there someth...

AWS S3 Mulitple Files

code

When importing multiple files from JSON Data Source, a default name is given for the files. Can we change those default names?

After creating JSON data source and selecting a folder containing multiple files, after executing in the execution panel the results are given a default name. I am getting the output as: [Array]... [Array]... [Array]... [Array]... [Array]... There ar...

import Mulitple Files JSON

code

How to import MULTIPLE SAS7BDAT files into Dendo?

I would like to import SAS7BDAT files into Denodo. I have received a SAS WRAPPER from Denodo. By using this wrapper, I am able to import the SAS file into Denodo but the problem is I can import ONLY ONE FILE at a time. I would like to import MULTIPLE f...

Wrapper SAS import Mulitple Files

code

Data Sources - Combining Multiple Flat Files

A Data Source pushes data in CSV format into a Local machine. EveryMonth a Folder is generated with the file set. Each folder has aroun 150 files. Example Folder Name : DS_Jan17 Files : Account, customer, Products etc Folder Name : DS_Feb17 Files : Acc...

File data source Data Source CSV Mulitple Files Delimited Files