Latest Activity

code

Custom Function - How To call from VDP

HI, I have denodo 6.0 with custom function public class ASB_VdpFunction { @CustomExecutor(syntax = "normsdist(double x): double") public double normsdist( Double x ) { return 0.01;} } I compile and generate jar and load using Jar Management. When I t...

Custom Functions

code

Reinitialize Custom Function at the VDP Server level

We have a function that uses an third party service. After a period of time, the function's object that uses the third party services becomes corrupted. At that point we need to reinitalize the function for the vdpserver to recreate the object that use...

Custom Functions

code

Calculating working day difference between two dates.

Hi Everyone, I have a requirement to calculate difference in date (Start vs End) while taking off the weekends and holidays. I have one view for the Start and End date details and another view for the Holiday Calendar. How do I calculate the difference...

Function Custom Functions

code

Maven Integration with Denodo4E plugin

Can we integrate Maven build management with the Denodo4E plugin ? I am trying to upload dependencies to Nexus repository so they can be linked in the project using Maven. When deploying the Denodo project, the plugin doesn't recognize the dependencie...

Stored Procedures Custom Functions Denodo4E deploy

code

R integration with Denodo

Is it possible to integrate functions written in R language to use as a custom function in Denodo, Just like Java Custom functions?

R Custom Functions

code

Denodo Function Executing VQL

Hi, Is it possible for a custom Denodo Function to execute a vql statement? I am trying to insert something like this into my function: ResultSet resultSet = getEnvironment().executeQuery(query, params); Thanks!

VQL Custom Functions

code

Can you help me know about how to use a custom data source in custom function?

I want to connect with an external system which I plan to connect using a Custom Wrapper to use pass through credentials. The external system exposes some functionalities which I want to use as Custom Functions. How can I use a Custom Wrapper in Cust...

Custom Functions custom wrapper custom data source

code

Location of 3rd party libraries (both Java and Native) in Denodo server installation for a Linux box, which are used a dependencies for a Custom Function.

I am developing a Custom Function which is using a third party library. The third party library is a JNI interface which in turn is using a native library (dll or so file). Can you help me know the location at which: 1) Where do I need to keep the thir...

VDP Custom Functions

code

Error executing a Custom Function which uses third party jars and native libraries.

Hi, We copied the Third party jars and native libraries to <DENODOHOME>/extensions/thirdparty/lib. We even set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH on server startup to where the native library file is. We are getting the below error: 3434075 [Access(731)-42-00...

VDP Custom Functions

code

User Defined functions. [3rd Party jars which use Native Library]

Hi, We are planning to create a custom function using 3rd party jars, these 3rd party jars use native libraries to compute the result. Our Jar would be: CustomFunctionAdd.jar which would use 3rd party Add.jar which uses Add.dll(windows) or Add.so(Li...

Custom Functions Virtual DataPort