Latest Activity

code

Using functions in parameter mappings in the Exporter section

I have defined a parameter mapping in my JDBC exporter. When trying to convert the field _$job_starttime to datetime I get the following error: Group0#JDBCExporter0: Document 1: Incorrect syntax near ')'. Is it not possible to use functions in the "D...

Scheduler export

code

Throwing Error in VDP Job Query in Scheduler

Hello, I am working on creating a job inside of Denodo Scheduler that will throw error if a specfic condition is false. Example: CASE WHEN(foo < bar) THEN [throw error] ELSE [keep going]. The reason I am doing this is because I need this job to be ...

Related to: VDP Conformance with Standard SQL

Job scheduler Scheduler Throw Denodo Scheduler 6.0 Error RaiseError

code

Retry unless Date_Column date matches with CURRENT_DATE()

I want to create a VDP job in scheduler which must keep retrying unless the column returns a row which is equal to CURRENT_DATE() select count(*) from Table where Date_Column = CURRENT_DATE() This query must get completed in scheduler only if the cou...

VQL Scheduler DENODO SQL Server

code

Cached data getting deleted as soon as it is done caching in SQL database

Hello, I am trying to cache the data using scheduler. There are around 30 views to be cached. 23 of them are having less data (around 10000 all together) and 7 of them are having heavy data (around 80000000 rows all together). So I created two VDPCach...

Scheduler DENODO denodo scheduler SQL Server

code

Scheduler - Jobs

In Scheduler project has multiple jobs, i want to export only one job . is it possible , how?

Scheduler

code

Issues in scheduling an email in scheduler

Hello, I was trying to send email using scheduler and when I try to add the smtp information in the 'Edit mail configuration' settings (in denodo 6 update 20160429), I get the following errors. Could you please suggest how to go about it. | SMTP Serv...

scheduler email

code

Generating Statistic for views through scheduler

Hi, I want to copy the views from Test environment to Production , thought of using DESC VQL VIEWSTATSUMMARY viewname on test and used its output in prod. I want to perform this for all views through scheduler. My Test and Production are same. Can you ...

scheduler Generate stats

code

Services getting killed

Hi, Many of Denodo services getting stopped after starting.Checked the log got info as "win service stop - timeout 30000" So even changed the config file as per https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/VDP%20as%20Windows%20service%20with%20large%2...

scheduler denodo 6.0 issue webtool denodo monitoring and diagnostic tool Denodo server starting trouble.

code

Start a scheduler job from a batch file

Is it possible to automate the starting of a scheduler job from a batch file? We have a deployment where we need to re-run cache loading jobs following a deployment, and I would like to include this in my deployment script so we don't forget to run the...

scheduler

code

Denodo Scheduler services

Hi, I am unable to start scheduler services from services.msc, but in control center scheduler server seem to be running. When i checked scheduler log i saw "Scheduler Server: server could not be started: Another instance of Derby may have already boot...

denodo 6.0 scheduler scheduler log