Latest Activity

code

Could not create a validated object, cause: ValidateObject failed

I'm trying to run a job in scheduler, but i'm getting below error. "Could not create a validated object, cause: ValidateObject failed"

Job scheduler Denodo Scheduler 6.0 denodo scheduler

code

Job execution when Denodo Scheduler service is down

Hi Team, I have seen a scenario as below. Please guide if this is the expected behaviour. Denodo Scheduler 5.5 When Denodo Scheduler service is down- • Auto scheduled jobs do not run, • But, login and manual execution of jobs can be done Thanks.

denodo scheduler

code

export job from one project and import it to another project

Hi Team, Can this be achieved. Please guide. Importing / Copying / Cloning a Job, say, "Job1" from Project, say, "P1" to Project, say, "P2" as Job, say, "Job2" Or, the option I see is manually modifying the exported xml and other files. Thanks.

denodo scheduler

code

Unable to cache some views

I am trying to cache on Service Views Layer (14 Service Views). In the scheduler, I created VDPCahce jobs for every individual service view. After starting those jobs, I started the monitoring tool to see the status of caching. After 3 hours, 6 of the ...

cache DENODO denodo scheduler SQL Server

code

Scheduler: Delay till the data gets loaded in actual databases

I have a scheduled VDPCache job which starts every Saturday at 12:00. The actual databases from where the cache data gets loaded will undergo a weekend processing and gets new data. Sometimes this processing will takes long time than expected. If I kee...

cache DENODO denodo scheduler SQL Server

code

Scheduler: Truncate cache tables instead of invalidating.

I have a scheduled VDPCache job which starts every Saturday at 12:00. It invalidates the data for All Rows and load the cache every weekend . This makes the Cache Database keep a lot of invalidated data which is of no use and the disk space consumption...

DENODO denodo scheduler SQL Server invalidate cache

code

Incremental Caching

Hello, I am in a situation where I am currently caching on the combined views layer. When I am done caching using Full mode for all the combined views for the first time, I want to keep the scheduled VDPCache jobs every weekend which must do increm...

cache DENODO denodo scheduler

code

Cached data getting deleted as soon as it is done caching in SQL database

Hello, I am trying to cache the data using scheduler. There are around 30 views to be cached. 23 of them are having less data (around 10000 all together) and 7 of them are having heavy data (around 80000000 rows all together). So I created two VDPCach...

Scheduler DENODO denodo scheduler SQL Server

code

how to create a job in denodo scheduler to export / import VDP database

Hi, I looking for some options to export and or import VDP database(or objects) through a job in denodo scheduler. Can somebody help me out. Thnaks Kalycs

import denodo scheduler export