Latest Activity

code

Cache - Error modifying view: View names not available

Hi, I'm using donedo express. I configured my donedo server with following settings: cache status ON maintenance OFF Defaut time to Live 2160 Specify an existing data source CHECK. I specified one of my existing donedo data source setup. When I try...

Cache

code

External cache

Hi, When trying enabling external database cache by deslecting the "Specify existing data source as cache" I'm getting following error: "Operation completed with errors: Error saving cache settings: Error creating data source: destination folder '/fi...

Cache

code

Cache Refresh Issue

Cache DB: Oracle Denodo Version: 7.0 Caching Mode: Full cache Current Setup: There are two prod servers under a load balancer. There is one cache DB that is configured for both the server. Hello, we have a unique situation with the cache DB and sched...

Cache

code

Denodo cache storing at external DB

Please I want to ask if I can store denodo cache at external database ( as mysql or other) ?

external Database Cache

code

SQLServer as Cache with BCP - Best practices ?

Hello, When switching from MSSQL "standard" cache load, to a bulk-load using BCP, what are the best practices and recommendations regarding the SQL Server database ? The User Manuals (here) are quite laconic about that. Best regards

MSSQL bcp Cache

code

Cache Load Question

Source Database: DB2 I have a view say top_level_view, which takes a long time to query and aggregate from the DB2 database. We decided to cache this view with a where clause for 15K keyids. To begin with we tried to run the view without caching to se...

Full Cache Cache

code

unavailability of shared cache during deployments in mult-node architecture

we have a single cache DB ( shared cache) for multiple Prodution denodo nodes. but problem with this architecture is when we do deployment of views having cache associated with it on any of nodes . this makes the cache unavailable/invalid for other nod...

shared cache Zero downtime Cache deployment

code

Denodo Disparat sources join without Cache.

Hi Guys, I am new to Denodo. I have installed Express edition on my laptop and running a sample task. I have two disparate data sources (Postgres and MySQL), Postgres has agents table while MySQL has Customer and Orders data. When I execute a join ...

join Cache

code

Cache fetch error

Hi Team, Denodo 6.0 source DB : SQL Server cache DB : SQL Server cache type : Full Cache , Never Expire normal query : runs successfully, 10230397 rows cache query : when loading cache : error Error: [BASE] [ERROR] There was an error during a batch...

Cache

code

Denodo Cached View Issue (returns 0 records)

I am seeing a strange issue with my Denodo cached view where it returns 0 records if I put a where statement and limit the columns. No issue if I select all columns though. Is this a bug, or I am missing the error? Please help me get the tailored view ...

Query Full Cache WHERE CONDITIONS Cache