Latest Activity

code

Cannot Create BaseView Form SQL Server Partition Table

I will create 6 baseview from sql datasource, i'm not sure the table have partition table or not. But on denodo only 1 table created and another table error (conflict table name). Illustration, i will create base view - https://imgur.com/HdsObLD + ...

on conflict partition Create Base View Baseview Denodo_SQL_Server SQL

code

ON CONFLICT Clause

Does denodo support on conflict clause for updating ?

on conflict SQL

code

Complex query that return a time out in VDP

Hello, I have a query like that: SELECT t1.* FROM elements t1 WHERE ( ( t1.name IS NULL OR t1.name = '' ) AND t1.id NOT IN ( SELECT t2.id FROM elements t2 WHERE ...

SQL

code

Refresh the Data Source

How can we refresh the Base view source (SQL) after done any modification? Do we need to refresh manual or it's automate? How to do it?

SQL DVP

code

How to access Denodo Base view in SQL server?

I created base view in Denodo from mutiple source like oracle and other sorces. How can i access the baseview from SQL?

bas DENODO API SQL base

code

Write values to a data base

Hi, can we use Denodo to write (insert records, delete recors, modify) the results of a given query to a data base? (i.e i would like to store the results of a query into a SQL data base) Many thanks,

Insert Operation SQL Server SQL

code

I am trying to virtualize SQL stored procedure in Denodo 7.0. But, I am getting the introspection error "com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Unexpected error accessing the server"

I am trying to virtualize SQL stored procedure in Denodo 7.0. But, I am getting the introspection error "com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Unexpected error accessing the server"

SQL

code

Denodo & SQL Question - Temporary Tables & Updates

Hello, I am finding myself creating the majority of my base views by using the create from query function. I have a query I am looking to use to create a base view and in the query I have created temporary tables followed by update statements. The reas...

Query SQL Temp Tables