Latest Activity

code

Choosing the fields returned in stored procedure call CATALOG_VDP_METADATA_VIEWS

Is there a way to limit the fields returned in the Stored Procedure call CALL CATALOG_VDP_METADATA_VIEWS . For example, I only need the following fields from this call: DATABASE_NAME: name of the database that the view of the field belongs to. VIEW_NA...

meta data Stored Procedures

code

Full metadata support for all fields (ie table remarks, field remarks, column_def, etc)

I am trying to pull out metadata from Denodo views through a jdbc connection and it appears that column definitions and other metadata are blank and cannot be added or edited within the Denodo tool. Is there a way to add this metadata to our views and ...

meta data

code

Catalog metadata file not found null

Hi, I have connected to a hive datasource and imported a table using "Create selected base views". I can see the table on the left hand side panel. But when I execute the view, the following error pops up : TABLE [BASE] [ERROR] TABLE [JDBC WRAPPER] [...

VQL meta data view VDP query

code

How can i take complete meta data with relationship

Hi, I would need to take the complete meta data from my denodo environment. I tried to get this data out from Catalog search. By there, i am able to get either all datasources with data source types or all views with view types. I need to know the co...

meta data