Latest Activity

code

Denodo testing tool gone ?

Hello, there's no testing tool in Denodo Connect, where to find it? Regards, Vlad.

Denodo Testing Tool

code

Where to download Denodo test tool, not available in Denodo connect at least..

Hello, I'm looking for Denodo test tool, is not available in Denodo Connect. Regards, Vlad.

Denodo Testing Tool

code

Denodo Test tool Install

Hello team, I would like to implement Denodo testing in my project. I have gone through your denodo testing tool document. But can I have some links to download the zip file you specified in your document ie required for Denodo Testing tool. Can yo...

Denodo Testing Tool

code

Denodo Test tool

Hello team, I would like to implement Denodo testing in my project. I have gone through your denodo testing tool document. But can I have some links to download the zip file you specified in your document ie required for Denodo Testing tool. Can yo...

Denodo Testing Tool

code

FYI: How to get encrypted passwords in your configuration.properties file for the Denodo Testing Tool (DTT)

It took my awhile to figure this out... so I thought I'd post the answer to help others that come along the same problem... HOW TO ENCRYPT YOUR PASSWORDS IN THE Denodo Testing Tool configuration.properties FILE Step 1: Download jasypt Step 2: choose ...

Denodo Testing Tool

code

Denodo Testing Tool HTML Output AND Console output - how can I output to both?

Hi! I've been playing with the Denodo Testing Tool and I tried to turn on the HTML Reporter... it took me a while to realize that the tool ONLY worked for the HTML Test Reporter OR the console reporter. However, I figured out that you can have BOTH r...

Denodo Testing Tool