Latest Activity

code

Denodo servers(VDP and scheduler) are running on Platform but the services are STOPPED in Task manager

Hi, We started our Denodo servers from Denodo platform 6.0 and they are up and running, but I saw that under task manager service TAB the services are in STOPPED status. Is there a reason behind this because it we are having difficult monitoring the s...

VDP server vdp server availbility

code

The remote license is not found.The server is not registered in solution manager

I'm in the process of automating vdp and Solution manager installation process.The Solution manager is installed and services are up .While installing VDP I'm copying the Solution manager license file to <DENODO_HOME>/conf/ location in VDP server...

VDP server

code

VDP Server

Hi, VDP sever using Express version 7.0 in my system is not starting. Tried installing latest version with latest License file. Need Help

VDP server VDP start VDP

code

Number of Denodo Servers that can run simultaneously

Please let me know how many servers can run simultaneously in Denodo? What is the affect of all the servers running? (WRT The licenses only keep a limitation of the number of Denodo servers you can run simultaneously, in addition to certain limitations...

VDP server

code

Denodo on windows 64bit - 'Virtual DataPort Server' won't start

I installed Denodo as administrator and have pointed java home to a 1.8 JRE. In 'Denodo Platform Control Center' the 'self-service' and 'diagnostic' servers are able to start. But the 'virtual dataport server' never starts it shows 'stopped' even if cl...

VDP server VDP windows Denodo server starting trouble.

code

Service names in Linux environments

How do we get the service names for Denodo Linux environment ?

Related to: Automating status check of Denodo services

VDP server

code

Unable to Start to VDP server. Service is getting stopped. Tried through Denodo Platform Control Centre and also through Windows Services tab. Please advise

Unable to Start to VDP server. Service is getting stopped. Tried through Denodo Platform Control Centre and also through Windows Services tab. Please advise

VDP server